This is an opportunity to take a new challenge with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting. You would be part of exciting projects from several key players in different industries.
For our current consultant team in the Zurich region, we are looking for a passionate and qualified electronics consultant.
- Analog and digital signal electronic system design from the concept to the final product
- Electronic System requirement specification
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of testing campaigns
- Responsible for the technical reports
- Member of project reviews
The position requires a Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree with over 5 years of experience in Industry / phd.
We are looking for candidates with fluent English and German, which have demonstrated knowledge in some (or all) of the following topics :
- Experience in Analog electronic system design.
- Knowledge of digital systems design and development (e.g. SoC and/or FPGA development and programming).
- Knowledge in electronic circuits design
- Experience in Electronic circuit design software (e.g. Altium)
- Experience in Circuit simulation tools (Spice),
- Experience in SoC and FPGA development tools
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and LabVIEW
Capgemini Engineering will be on the forefront in creating an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy in where and how our people work and to embrace the learnings we have experienced from wider-scale remote working. For you, this may mean less time in the office than usual with some time working from home, whereas other roles and engagements will continue to be more location-dependent or office-based. Together with your manager, you will agree an approach which works for you, your team and our business.
In order to deploy this novel way of working, we have introduced our New Normal policy which includes:
- 30% to 70% remote work in agreement with your line manager and client needs
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Team rituals and get togethers
- Options to order ergonomically proven Equipment (monitor & chair) for your home office premises.
Please note, that we can only consider Swiss or EU/EFTA nationals or applicants with a valid residence or work permit for Switzerland.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. We only accept applications through our online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulations. You can track your application status at any time here. Kindly note that Capgemini Engineering only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies).