Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation, design and transformation. It enables CxOs to shape the future of their companies. More than 10’000 employees work in more than 36 locations and 37 creative studios worldwide. They combine strategy consulting, data science, product and experience design, brand management and technology know-how to develop new digital solutions, products, environments and business models for a sustainable future.
Be part of our journey
- Innovative strategy projects
- Successful growth
- Joint shaping of digital future topics
- Long-standing corporate culture based on values
- Transparent career prospects and room for personal initiative
- Individual training in our training program as well as further training opportunities within a worldwide network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Development of digital strategies and innovations
- Development and implementation of new business models
- Future proving organizational set-up
- Mergers and acquisitions, post-merger Integration
- Digital business transformation in industry 4.0
- Next generation customer engagement and service delivery
Your skills & career
- 1-3 years of work experience in consulting or in life science / pharma and with digital transformation
- An outstanding degree (Bachelor's / Master's) with a scientific or business focus
- Ability to think conceptually and analytically
- Mental agility across business and scientific topics
- Team spirit and interest in shaping the growing life science team
- Strong presentation and moderation skills
The advertised vacancy is to be filled on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.