Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation, design and transformation. It enables CxOs to shape the future of their companies. More than 10’000 employees work in more than 36 locations and 37 creative studios worldwide. They combine strategy consulting, data science, product and experience design, brand management and technology know-how to develop new digital solutions, products, environments and business models for a sustainable future.
Be part of our journey
- Innovative strategy projects
- Successful growth
- Joint shaping of digital future topics
- Long-standing corporate culture based on values
- Transparent career prospects and room for personal initiative
- Individual training in our training program as well as further training opportunities within a worldwide network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Inspire clients on how they can optimize their customer engagement, operations effectiveness, launch new businesses and services and/or develop new strategic initiatives.
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness. Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability.
- Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers, and engages the business.
- Act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- Leading a cross functional team driving change to deliver business value
- Delivering C-level presentations and facilitating workshops with higher management.
- Creating new propositions to grow existing and new client accounts.
Your skills & career
- At least 7-10 years of experience in Life Sciences/Pharma sector – consulting experience is a must.
- Field of expertise in commercial, marketing, medical affairs or market access.
- A first experience or at least a very strong interest in the digital world.
- Experience leading a cross functional team driving change to deliver business value.
- Experience delivering C-level presentations and facilitating workshops with higher management.
- A network in the relevant sectors, that you can engage with to create new business opportunities, would be a plus.
The advertised vacancy is to be filled on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our application portal, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.