Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.
Agenda – 13:00 – 17:00
- Opening of Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) in Malmö – The value for our Scandinavian clients and global AIE strategy for 2020
Lanny Cohen, Chief Innovation Officer and expert in Applied Innovation
- Introduction to Technovision 2020: TechnoVision 2020 is the 12th edition of Capgemini’s annual technology guide, our holistic approach to technology enabling organizations anticipate the new trends, assess their potential, validate their enterprise-readiness and exploit them. Meet one of the main authors of TechnoVision to hear real-life stories of how businesses infuse themselves with technology for better outcomes.
Gunnar Menzel, CTIO Europe, Capgemini
Frank Wammes, Account Executive Capgemini
- The death of digital: New imperatives for transformation
What is causing the ‘death of digital’ and how are organizations experiencing this? Find out what are the design principles of dealing with ‘the black swans’ of technology business and how technology can be in full symbiosis with the new corporate sense of purpose.
Ron Tolido, Global CTO Insights & Data
- Design systems – a quick intro to design systems by IDEAN, Capgemini’s design agency.
To keep up with the pace of innovation while ensuring an engaging brand and customer experience, design systems help with time to market, premium brand innovation aspirations, coherent engagements across channels and new horizons whilst also focusing projects on the task at hand.
- Smart Factory @ Scale – after successful PoCs that proved the value of insight-driven operations, manufacturers are confronted with the challenge of at-scale deployment. Find out how leaders are taking a platform-based approach, combining the agility of use case driven deployment and the inherent scalability of modern IT architectures, to drive a comprehensive transformation of their operating model.
Pascal Brosset, Executive Vice President & CTO Digital Manufacturing
- Geo Satellite Intelligence – a success story from Sogeti about how to mine open satellite imagery for valuable data and insights, and how to apply those learnings for prediction in insurance, making forestry and agriculture more precise and planning powerline maintenance.
Panel discussion around Innovation Application and Governance
• Bob Schwartz, VP, COO of the Global Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini
• Helen Bjorkman, Head of Facilitation and Design Sprints, Tetra Pak
• Jeanette Andersson, CEO of MINC, Malmö Incubator
17:00 – Drinks & Mingle