New Revenue Models Based on Value-Added Services
Technology has enabled automobile manufacturers to create products with long lifecycles, resulting in greater customer loyalty but fewer opportunities to sell add-on services. And because identifying when replacement parts are needed is difficult to determine, customers often turn to competitors before manufacturers can offer their services.
To capture these opportunities, manufacturers need to better understand their products’ performance and usage so they can:
- Design relevant services
- Deliver tailored marketing campaigns
- Trigger customer interactions
Activate Real-Time Insights in Auto Performance
- Real-time product and customer insights
- Proactive dialogue that inspires customers to buy more and faster, and tell friends
- Monitoring for up to 2,000 data points per product, every three seconds
- Post-purchase engagements
Leveraging the Internet of Things
Our Connected Service solution combines the five IoT technology layers:
- Acquire and transmit data from the product
- Aggregate data from multiple products
- Analyze data
- Assign the case if the data indicates an issue
- Report the resolution
We combine all hardware, software and services, in a single contract. We have already deployed the solution at VW and Audi, in addition to most major car companies and German machine manufacturers.
As a salesforce.com Platinum Global Alliance Partner, we have vast experience in applying salesforce.com solutions to meet individual client needs. With more than 300 Digital Customer Experience experts globally, we have the expertise to make your engagement a success.
Contact Jean Lassignardie to learn how Connected Service can propel your business into the future.