Plan – to stay ahead
Planning is at the core of most organizations, and has a direct impact on operational costs, revenue, and customer service levels. Every day, many decisions are made about how to utilize scarce resources on a strategic, tactical, and operational level.
But today’s planning decisions are often sub-optimal. They may not be based on the right information and processes, or may be executed by non-professional planners who have to work with unsuitable IT. As a result, too often planning is a case of trying to keep up with reality, instead of being a key process with a direct impact on the CEO’s dashboard, as it should be.
Return on your investment within one year
- Value scan: Identify areas where better decision making can lead to improved performance
- Workforce planning and optimization: Meet your resourcing challenges, leading to increased operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction
- Logistics planning and optimization: Take control of your transport fleet and align transport with production and customers across the supply chain
- Production planning and optimization: Address purchasing, allocation and utilization of your production resources.
- 10-35% increase in productivity
- 10-45% increase in utilization of scarce resources
- 3-11% increase in service delivery
- 10-35% in cost reductions.
Striking the delicate balance
Long-standing APS Experience
We have been delivering APS solutions since 2002, and have successfully implemented over 60 projects worldwide. Our solutions leverage our:
- Unmatched and vendor-independent depth of technology experience
- In-depth knowledge of a wide selection of major APS software vendors to deliver solutions to match your needs
- Deep sector knowledge
- Best-in-class Rightshore® capability for developing and managing activities and solutions
- Uniquely integrated approach to information strategy based around our Intelligent Enterprise methodology
Download our brochure to learn more about APS.