We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
In our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Solid understanding of essential Portefolio Management Solution in Wealth Management
- A Strong technical background
- Solid of understanding of PMS Triple A product (R14/R16) in the areas of Product technical Architecture, Integration (interfaces, API), Functional Modules, Estimate & Costing, Planning
- Experience in implementing package PMS Triple A.
- An Strong understating of different integration methodologies (EDI, asynchronous messaging and service-based integration patterns).
- Experience managing internal and external development teams at onsite and offshore locations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses.
- Maintain and customize Triple A and OCS R14/R16
- Based on requirements, define the best path to implement the solution using standard
- Customize the whole stack: TA core, TSL setup in TA core, OCS dataset and pageflows, Odata
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following company’s rules and procedures
- for testing and promoting code
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development
- practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices
- Degree in University or IT Engineer School or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years working experience in a IT department of the Banking industry
- Wealth Management Banking business Know How
- Lead efforts to scope and estimate technical deliverables
- Develop technical designs in partnership with the development team(s) that align with technology standards and architecture principles.
- Perform software inspections and design reviews.
- Ensure that technical and other non-functional requirements are designed into the end-to-end solution.
- Deep knowledge and many years of experience in Java 6, Websphere 7, Spring boot, concept of REST services (JAXRS, Jersey), Swagger
- TA R14/R16 data model knowledge (aamaindb, tsldb)
- TA core installation / hotfix installation / technical administration (start, stop, dump, reloaddb)
- Sybase database administration, SQL
- TA core administration and configuration (user profiles, format classification, scripting, screen, functions, export)
- TA core functions parametrisation (valuation, order list, return and performance)
- TA core configuration for ordering (single order, order entry, block order, allocate order)
- TA core configuration for TSL (ddl for precalc, global and local cache configuration, data dependency, vertical search), TSL monitoring
- OCS otf shell, bpi precalc jobs, TSL client extraction
- Design Studio for OCS R14/R16, WUI R14/R16, concept of Design Studio models and dataset
- Design Studio configuration and project packaging, Odata configuration and project packaging
- Odata clients (Postman, java Odata4j)
- Shell scripting (ksh, bash)
- Jenkins, Maven
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva/ Lausanne