We are looking for a Test Analyst
based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Defining and Preparing test cases under the QA concept and ensuring that all cases are covered
- Recording and documenting results in dedicated tools
- Inventorying possible situations and permutations
- Mapping business requirements and system functionality
- Interacting with experts throughout the process
- Acting as a troubleshooter in case of problems
- Controlling and rigorously applying the conditions and parameters of tests, particularly for the establishment of KPIs
- Preparing data system, including access rights if applicable
- Ensuring completeness of testing and compliance with the field plan
What we expect from you
Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Computer science
ISTQB certification or solid knowledge on the processes
- Experience in Adcubum Syrius parameterization (tables, rules, workflows, etc.)
- Certification in the field of Adcubum Syrius is a plus
- Skilled in testing conceptual and logical models
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- Being analytical and effective
- Proficiency in French and English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!