We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Switzerland Solution Architect based in Basel
As a member of the solution architects team, you will architect and deliver enterprise solutions, initiate, build and sustain relationships with clients and prospects, and develop and mentor junior team members.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead technical design efforts and develop solutions for the local and national market
- Create new models that suit customer requirements along with customer and delivery team
- Lead solution and design of large Managed services program with multi-dimensional delivery model Onsite-Nearshore-Offshore
- Lead one or more internal areas to grow our company and to coach, mentor, and grow other employees
- Lead and architect the innovation initiatives on both development, self-healing and DevOps
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and work to uncover unknown and unmet client needs using machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Strong business acumen & leadership, along with techno-functional consulting capabilities of various tools, processes and methodologies
- End-to-End knowledge of the Application support and development, Platform support, visualization Tools and monitoring systems
What we expect from you.
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering is required for the job with strong skills in the area of visualization and scripting
- Very good command in English language with good articulation abilities
- Open and adaptive to working in different time zones based on business and project needs
- Minimum of 12 years of experience leading information technology consulting services including the development of solutions, implementing and integrating software, and managing complex projects
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate and cost-effective solutions
- Demonstrated project management experience – project planning, execution, issue/risk management and resource management/allocation
- Good International assignment exposure, strong global engage management execution experience
- Proficient on new and emerging technologies like Machine Learning, Bot Development and DevOps concepts
- Proficient in assessing third party tools and software’s
- Strong skills in automation using one of the existing tools like IBM BPM, RPAs
- Proficient with setting up and scripting Proactive log monitoring using tools Elastic Stack, Splunk or New Relic and visualizing the same
- Strong skills in designing self-heal solutions for automated application maintenance and development
- Good experience with setting up the Continuous integration and Continuous deployment pipeline using tools like GIT, Bamboo, Maven, etc.
- Very Strong skills in visualization and experience with SNOW Dashboards, Highcharts, Tableau
- Proficient in machine learning with good experience of R and Python
- Strong business and analytical skills in Operations Management
- Recognized as a valued trusted advisor in building relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!