We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for strong developers with Sitefinity / Content Management System experiences to be based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Responsibility for design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, maintainability, extensibility, performance, and re-use
- Providing technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Possibility to learn new software tools and skills
- Opportunity to influence and engage actively in building out a dynamic and productive development organization and continuously improving practices and methodology
- Participation in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing
- Responsibility for identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Opportunity to be a mentor and guide others who are still developing their skills
- Participation/Leading code reviews
What we expect from you.
- Fluency in English
- At least 6 years of professional experience within the field
- Technical skills on Sitefinity Content Management System (CMS)
- Proficiency in programming languages supported by the .NET, preferably C#
- Familiarity with .NET frameworks such as WCF, Entity Framework, and WebAPI
- Good knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- Experience in using and building relational databases and data access (JDBC/DAO/SQL), preferably SQL Server
- Familiarity with messaging-based architecture, asynchronous messaging patterns, queuing systems
- Developing SOA experiences, based services in an ESB framework
- Good understanding of test automation, unit testing, and code coverage frameworks
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!