We are looking for a SAP Technical Integration Architect
based in Basel
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
• Lead and manage customer engagements related to SAP S/4HANA for finance.
• Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements.
• Design finance solutions in SAP S/4HANA and related applications in line with business requirement.
• Envisage business improvements using SAP S/4HANA and new SAP application, and execute required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit.
• Lead finance track in SAP projects and ensure timely completion of projects with key focus on quality.
• Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
• Lead discovery workshops with customer to understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for finance.
• Adapt pre-configured solution or SAP Model Company based on industry standards and conduct show & tell workshops with customers. • Guide complex fit-gap analysis, validate gap, design the delta features required to fulfill business objective. • Support and provide inputs for cutover, migration, testing, training related strategies.
• Prepare product backlog, ensure deviations from “out of the box” functionality have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition.
• Support larger project team during configuration, testing and validate the solution built.
• Engage with business users during requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, and solution design. Coordinate with business users and product owners during solution acceptance with focus on finance processes and logistics integration with finance.