We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for an expert on SAP PP module with a good overall vision of the Supply Chain processes under SAP, based in Geneva
The goal of our business transformation program is to transform supply chain, commercial operations and technology platform by implementing a scalable set of global systems and processes.
At the core of the program, we will be implementing a Full SAP S/4Hana (Digital Core + all the needed addon to cover support they Business processes) and rolling it out globally over the next 3-5 years. We will also be implementing other best of breed supply chain packaged solution as part of the Supply Chain roadmap. The scale and complexity of the business model(s) and system landscape make it an extremely challenging and exciting environment to work in.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Developing project level solution architecture and system concepts
- Contribution to the Project Scoping and Roadmap definition
- Contribution to the Implementation strategy definition
- Collaboration closely with domain architects and other solution architects
to ensure that the solution architecture aligns with technology and business
- Participation in and facilitate architecture design reviews
- Providing an understanding of the functional intent of business requirements
- Leading efforts to scope and estimate technical deliverables
- Developing technical designs in partnership with the development team(s) that align with technology standards and architecture principles
- Performing software inspections and design reviews
- Ensuring that technical and other non-functional requirements are designed into the end-to-end solution
What we expect from you.
- A solid understanding of essential Supply Chain trends
- A strong technical background
- Solid understanding of E2E business processes in the areas of Product
Development, Sourcing & Costing, Planning, Order Management, Inbound
Logistics, Distribution and other primary business functions
- Experience implementing packaged solutions that include ERPs like S/4Hana, SAP ECC, S4 HANA Finance, Logistics/Warehousing (e-WM), Procurement to Pay (ARIBA) and other best of breed package applications
- SAP functional and technical experience is key in this role – specifically SAP
PP, ABAP, NetWeaver
- Experience with SAP integration tools (iDocs, BAPI, PI/PO) and other integration tools such as Informatica
- Some cloud platform experience (Microsoft Azure) is helpful
- Experience managing internal and external development teams at onsite and offshore locations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses
- Fluency in French and English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP