We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Salesforce SFDC Program Manager based in Zurich
The SFDC Program Manager (PM) need to have a strong understanding of Business Process including diverse Technologies having led a large SFDC practice + other leading CRM technologies. The SFDC PM would manage multiple responsibilities including Delivery, strategist, practice leader, operations, people’s leader and a Presales expert. The incumbent should have managed most of these roles as part of his career in the right measure before growing into a PM.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
• Sharp and focused?
• Interested in working with technology to better business?
• An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
• Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
• Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
• Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
• Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
The SFDC PM will be responsible for driving firm’s SFDC business and growth across markets. Key role dimensions would include:
• Delivery of the Engagement with good client satisfaction
• Building and growing SFDC practice as per target and future market focus
• Meet revenue targets
• Talent acquisition and development including managing attrition
What we expect from you.
- Engineering Graduate with Overall experience of over 17+ years with relevant experience in CRM
- Demonstrated experience of minimum 7 years in having managed a large SFDC Engagement/Program of over 150 associates
- Support delivery teams to ensure Customer Service Delivery Excellence
- Managed an SFDC practice to plan and agreed KPIs measured to define metrics and processes
- Aligns SFDC growth strategy with overall enterprise applications focus and firm’s business strategy
- Demonstrate thought leadership to help grow organizations SFDC practice as a leading global SFDC services provider
- Coordinates with various vertical business units and global sales teams to drive the overall competency growth as per market needs, future market focus and help define workable Go to Market focus
- Help drive business from ongoing clients and help win new clients
- Actively support sales opportunities by leveraging solutions, offerings and services and translate them into a strong value proposition for clients and help win most deals
- Effectively monitor the overall practice resources to drive them towards being relevant to SFDC technologies and market needs at all times
- Contributes industry expertise and understanding of client business
- Co-ordinate and leverage relationships with leading SFDC and product vendors to assimilate product expertise and help build thought leadership/POCs to grow business
- Skill Exposure: SFDC (hands-on expertise), Siebel, MS Dynamics
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP