We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Design and develop Customer Engagement Solutions leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and force.com platforms including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, application integration and data migration
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution
- Contribute the growth of the Salesforce practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, enablement, etc.)
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
What we expect from you.
- 5+ years of experience with hands-on technical development/programming, preferably with the Force.com platform
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- One or more current Salesforce.com certifications (Administrator, Developer, Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud)
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva or Zurich
Take your chance and apply!