We are looking for a Sage Project manager / Architect
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What we expect from you.
The successful candidate will have strong solution architecture discipline and a demonstrable track record in delivering coherent Sage business solutions. As the end-to-end owner of these solutions, you will work closely with IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, shape and define the architecture, liaise with delivery teams on technical detail, oversee builds and configuration, ensure alignment with the strategic architecture and participate in global governance boards. You will also report on the progress of architecture deliverables to project managers and IT leadership.
The Solution Architect will also be responsible for driving the target CRM and integration architecture, so the successful candidate will build on IT delivery teams and the wider business to develop the roadmap that will transition us to the strategic end-state architecture. The successful candidate will also work with the broader architecture team and help drive the successful evolution from local to global architecture design.
- To define and deliver solutions centered on Sage strategic ERP platforms in-line with customer business and IT strategies
- To translate business requirements into solution designs focused delivering value to the customer and customer-facing colleagues
- To articulate design considerations and recommendations for the architecture that take into account both business value and technical needs
- Consciously consider and influence the scope of initiatives to enable the retirement of legacy technologies
- To work closely with business stakeholders, help form product roadmaps
- Experience of working on global/multi site rollouts
- Strong Solution Architecture discipline, with demonstrable experience of architecting global solutions using Sage ERP
- Team player with experience of working with distributed and global teams
- Experience working with and presenting to senior business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and present
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, prepared to challenge conventional thinking
- Technical and people leadership; ability to drive change and rally others to a cause
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture / Frameworks certified – TOGAF
- You are Fluent in French and English
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: LausanneJetzt bewerben