We are looking for a MIFID 2 Business Analyst
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Analysis, development and evaluation activities:
– Gaps Analysis
– Customer needs Analysis
– Specification writing and needs modeling
Organizational, management and implementation activities:
– Assistance in the definition and implementation of the Target Operating Model
– Analysis and implementation of processes
– Writing of operational flow diagrams
– System settings
– Tests and management of defects
Communication, contact, animation or sales activities:
– Assistance with the sales process to find solutions and size projects
– Change management and training
– User support
– Committee animations / sessions in the framework of project governance
– Relations with the Top Management to monitor their satisfaction on the project
Financial and control activities
What we expect from you.
A confirmed Business Analyst experience in banking
Experience in setting up a MiFID2 / LSFIN / Suitability compliance scheme is a plus
You are able to work in French and English
SWISS or Valid work permit or EU citizen ONLY
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP.