We are looking for a Lead Developer E-commerce Platform
SalesForce Commerce Cloud
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Reporting to a Technical and Functional Project Leader, you will hold the position of Lead Developer on a project of the e-commerce & Omnichannel practice for one or several accounts of the agency (fixed-price services).
Within the team, you will be the technical leader and the manager of a team of Back end and Front End engineers on the SalesForce Commerce Cloud platform.
Your main missions will be:
- Actively taking part in in the development of some program’s parts, applying developer best practices, solving the problems, upskilling all the team members.
- Managing the team, offering support and technical advice to your team members: you will check that they perfectly understand the architecture they are implementing, that they properly use the tools and environments provided to them;
- Taking part in the development teams training in France and near shore in Morocco (one-off business trips of 2 or 3 days in Morocco);
- Regularly organising activities such as code review or pair programming in order to continually improve the team performance;
- Defining the refactoring actions, creating, strengthening and maintaining the library of components.
- Guaranteeing the platform workload steering and its security;
- Gathering the architecture requirements that you will have to set up ;
- Giving feedback to the architect on the difficulties met or the suggestions for improvement, and checking the respect of the development progress and the deadlines;
- Supporting the technical and functional Project Leader in the client relationship, the advice and the technical application of your expertise.
What we expect from you.
Fourth or fifth-year university level (Engineering), you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Back End and Front End development of applications including the management of an engineer team in different contexts (functional and technical fields, digital platform and / or e-commerce projects). Being full stack is a plus.
You are familiar with the following technologies:
Mastery of two development languages among Java J2EE, .NET, PHP or Nodejs;
Mastery of the standards HTML5 and CSS3;
Build automation: Maven, Gulp, Grunt;
Application deployment frameworks: knowledge of Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI or Docker;
Description interface of web services language: WADL, WSDL;
Control language: SSH, Bash, RDP, Powershell, CMD;
Security protocol: SAML, SSO, OpenID Connect, Oauth;
Databases: mastery of relational (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) and document-oriented (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB) databases;
Unit testing framework: Mocha, Jasmine;
Knowledge of server administration: Linux, Windows;
You master the project costing and you have understood the benefits of agile development (Scrum, Kanban…) in your job.
You are interested in all the aspects of your Engineering job: architecture, design, development, methods, team work, business stakes of projects you take part in.
You are first of all a manager with a technological focus and you cannot imagine yourself either dropping the keyboard or abandoning managing technical teams.
You are constantly updating yourself on latest innovations. You are curious with a strong interest for technical challenges and UX / UI for e-commerce.
You are fluent in English (international clients and client’s teams).
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: GenevaApply now