We are looking for a FULL CYCLE CONSULTANT DATA ANALYST
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
We are looking to recruit a consultant data analyst, reporting to our Data Advisory practice, in order to strengthen our dedicated team that supports our clients on their data-driven marketing, e-commerce and omni-channel projects, providing overall assistance and strategic scoping support throughout the lifecycle of the data.
You should be interested in problems related to buyer behaviour, customer knowledge, geo-marketing for brands, e-commerce performance, sales outlets, ROI of CRM campaigns, the anti-churn battle and customer engagement, conversion rates linked to customer experience, and revenue growth.
Following will be your roles and responsibilities if you join us:
- Identifying and understanding the client’s needs during the pre-sales phase;
- Auditing and analysing the technical elements/aspects of data tracking and data collection implemented by the client;
- Scoping the data collection requirements (of 1st, 2nd and 3rd parts) to address the issues encountered;
- Defining, creating and optimising KPIs and data visualisation to monitor data;
- Performing recurring, punctual and ad hoc analyses;
- Setting up tools for segmentation, scoring, life time value, etc.;
- Building and formulating recommendations and implementing indicators to enable clients to better understand the behaviours of their customers and their business;
- Performing data extraction, data quality operations and processing marketing (big) data to support the marketing, digital, CRM, and Client Service teams of the client;
- Ensuring data quality, the relevance of data processed and your operational recommendations;
- Ensuring that all documentation is up-to-date, and proactively coming up with new and innovative ideas to increase the use of data among our clients;
Contributing to pre-sales phases as part of the firm’s sales activities (RFPs, responding to briefs, sales pitch).
What we expect from you.
A Master’s degree (BAC+4/5) in Statistics and Business Intelligence Engineering or Marketing with an IT major. You should have at least 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst, working on topics/issues related to data-driven marketing and e-commerce, in an agency, IT consulting firm or medium-/large-sized enterprise (e-retailer, e-tourism, B2B, etc.), where you have had the opportunity of working directly with marketing teams.
You like working with data in all its forms (structured and unstructured), from all sources (geo-marketing, web analytics, e-commerce, CRM, ERP, Retail, call centres, social networks, open data) and throughout its lifecycle: collection, processing, utilisation and improvement.
Your peers recognise you for your organisational skills, curiosity, independence and ability to listen. You are proactive with your ideas and suggestions, in advising and guiding client teams on business opportunities offered by a data analysis approach.
You should be well-versed in the techniques mentioned below. We will additionally train you on other techniques because the development of your professional and personal skills is part of our DNA:
- Well-versed in handling Relational DBs and SQL
- Well-versed in statistical modelling techniques (linear regression, logistics, decision trees, neural networks, etc.)
- Well-versed in SAS or SPSS
- You know how to carry out segmentations and master at least one web analytics tool (Google Analytics, Xiti, Omniture, etc.)
You are interested in opportunities offered by new ways of tackling data, like R for statistics and data science.
You know how to work, speak and write in English (because we work with international clients).
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: GenevaJetzt bewerben