We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for an Enterprise/Solution Architect – Integrator Health Insurance based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Delivery to the client and project responsibilities
- Full-time, long term position
- Solutioning responsibilities
What we expect from you.
- Fluency in French and English, conversational level of German
- Flexibility for business travels, 20% of work (about 1 day/month)
- Proven Experience as a technical lead for solution design and implementation (at least 8 years)
- 4 to 6 years of profound experience in technical cost estimation (e.g. for business case calculation)
- Excellent communication and presentation for architecture related topics (infrastructure, data, application, security) as well on specialist as on executives level for business and IT audience (including C-level interaction) and 4 to 6 years of corresponding experience
- Proven experience in system/ application integration into an existing application landscape (at least 8 years)
- Very good knowledge in the field of EAI (SOA, Enterprise Service Bus) with at least 8 years of traceable success in various functional business areas
Preferably knowledge of technical design principles of a Swiss health insurance platform and 2 to 4 years of relevant hands-on implementation experience (e.g. in the role of solution architect or software engineer)
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and a very good understanding of business and technical interdependencies as a well profound understanding of structures and processes preferably in the insurance industry (4 to 6 years)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: July 2019
Location: Geneva / Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!