We are looking for an Engagement Manager Public Sector
You will be involved in a German-language project for our client, based in the office in Bern. On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking. You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What do we expect from you?
- About 2 to 4 years of experience in core processes DFPS – general government/defense
- More than 8 years of experience in Program Management of large SAP Transition Programs – Engagement Management
- More than 2 years of functional expertise in management of integration, risk, quality
- About 4 to 6 years of holding PM, HERMES or other methods certification
- At least 6 years of expertise in Strategic, tactical and operational management consulting
- More than one year of technical expertise in SAP S/4HANA
- About 4 to 6 years of technical expertise in SAP R/3 Business suite – implementation and transition
- Strong and driving character
- Openness to business travels
- Fluent German and English (written and oral communication)Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply!
Start date: ASAP
Permanent, full-time position
Contact at email@example.com