We are looking for an Engagement Manager Private Banking
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Responsible for the engagement of commercials, profitability and contractual compliance
- Implementing Capgemini methodology to ensure project execution within the timeline, the budget and the expected level of quality
- Acting as the SPOC for all customer escalations and resolve them to the customer satisfaction
- Creating proactive proposals and presents them to customer for increasing business
- Ensuring maximum utilization of resources and assisting the Delivery manager in mining new opportunities
- Managing and coordinating the contractual deliveries towards the client
- Coordinating with the client counterpart on overall planning for the AM and AD portfolio
- Ensuring all work is supported by signed Statement of Work with customers
- Representing Capgemini in various governance forums with the customer
What we expect from you
- Education: Master Degree in Computer science, and or in Finance with a strong IT experience
- Strong experience (10+ years) as Program Manager from assessment till deployment of package solution in finance area
- At least 10 years in Banking project management within complex projects as replacing core banking and or Portfolio Management System
- Leading different streams: BA, Integration, Data Migration, Testing, Rollout, Change Management
- Good knowledge and experience in delivery methodologies
- Solid experience in Financial management within the Private Banking sector
- Strong understanding of the technology landscape & new technologies
- Fluent in French & English
- Experience with solutions such as : Tripl’A from Temenos, Olympic from ERI Bancaire, WDX as CRM or other CRM, T24 from Temenos, Avaloq
- Successful experience in building and working with nearshore and offshore teams
- Good capabilities to build commitment from very different actors in a complex organization
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Geneva – Business travels within Europe
Take your chance and apply!