We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for an Engagement Manager Health Insurance based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Delivery to the client and project responsibilities
- Full-time, long term position
What we expect from you.
- Fluency in French, conversational level of German and English
- Long lasting and deep experience as program/ project manager in a complex core system implementation environment either on business or IT side with a profound understanding of the other side (at least 3 implementations and 8 years)
- Proven and traceable experience in managing different program/ project streams in parallel to achieve the desired outcome in regard to time, cost and quality targets (at least 8 years)
- Professional handling of key project management methodologies and tools i.e. long-term and short-term project plan, budget plan, org chart, resources requirements and staffing plans (at least 8 years)
- Strong understanding/ experience for programs/ projects with multiple challenges (e.g. technologies, languages, cultures)
- Knowledge of the Swiss health insurance market (products, processes, legislations and regulations) preferably (2 to 4 years)
- Understanding/ experience of at least one Swiss health insurance platform (Adcubum Syrius, BBT Individual) preferably (2 to 4 years)
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: July 2019
Location: Geneva and Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!