Digital Project Manager
We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager based in Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Your goal will be to lead the Digital Factory projects, manage the collaborators assigned to the projects and follow the relationship with customers (from the definition of user needs to the delivery of projects). You will be in charge of project management: Preliminary study, specifications, development monitoring, revenue, technical and functional documentation, preparation of production and support, monitoring of budgets and project planning.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Analysis, development and evaluation activities:
- Propose solutions that meet customers’ expectations
- Optimization of project activities (industrialization, sourcing)
- Understanding and assessing the needs of the people
Organizing, management and implementation activities:
- Optimization of project activities (industrialization, documentation, maintenance knowledge in teams)
- Propose and accompany any change in the organization of projects aimed at improving efficiency and performance
- Defining and organizing a project by ensuring control of the perimeter, deadlines, costs and the quality of deliverables
Communication, contact, animation or sales activities:
- Be a force of proposal in Digital solutions
- Contact with users to understand their needs
Financial and control activities:
- Tracking employees’ activity reports
- Control of the budget and the re-billing of the Digital Factory’s activities
What we expect from you.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the management of digital projects with a practice of project management methodologies, acquired in the banking field.
- Knowledge of web and mobile architectures, Frontend/Backend technologies, release management
- Working experience in banking sector
- Ability to handle pressure
- Sense of initiative
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques
- Very good command in English & French.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Permanent Full Time
Take your chance and apply!