We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking Wealth Management CRM processes Business Analyst, based in Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
• Sharp and focused?
• Interested in working with technology to better business?
• An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
• Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
• Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
• Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
• Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
• Liaising with both BA and CRM specialists
• Participation in making processes definition convergent
• Document business requirements, use cases and processes
• Conduct, participate and moderate meetings and interviews with business users
What we expect from you.
• At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
• Strong knowledge of business analysis discipline and tools
• Banking domain and Wealth Management experience
• Solid knowledge of several regulations on CRM / Onboarding / KYC processes: FINMA, BCE, MAS and HKMA etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses
• Fluency in French and English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!