We are looking for a Business Analyst IT Private banking
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Analyzing business requirements
- Coordinating UX design
- Creating wireframes with BAs on the client side
- Addressing scope as per plan
- Identifying variances and propose alternatives
- Following up on dependencies with other projects and client initiatives
- Ensuring with SME Technical feasibility and compliance
What we expect from you.
- At least 4 years of experience as Business Analyst with a good understanding of the banking IT system
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Wealth Management area
- Great knowledge of Private Banking Business processes i.e. Portfolio: Management & Analysis, Rebalancing, Risk; Advanced Performance Analysis and CRM
- Good command of domains such as: Stock-exchange transactions (including regulatory requirements like FinSA or MiFID II), Credit management, Cash transfers, Forex transactions, Client data & files management (i.e. KYC, Suitability and appropriateness, Contact reports)
- Ability to use wealth management tools (PMS, CRM, DPM, OMS), financial instruments (Bloomberg, Marketmap, Reuters) and backoffice systems (Operations, Process workflows, STP process, OST and OTC).
- Experience with nearshore and offshore projects
- Acquaintance with Agile methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and French
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!