We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Health Insurance based in Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Delivery to the client and project responsibilities
- Full-time, long term position
What we expect from you.
- Conversational level of French, German and English (nice to have)
- Knowledge/ expertise along the health insurance value chain in Switzerland with deep understanding in at least one of the following functional areas (product management, underwriting, policy admin, claims management, billing & disbursement), (3 to 5 years )
- Knowledge/ expertise of Swiss (health) insurance legislation and regulation (KVG, VVG) and their impact on the process and system design (3 to 5 years)
- Experience in performing interviews and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to gather and document requirements for system implementation (3 to 5 years)
- Experience in business modeling (design, improvement) and hands-on experience of process modeling methodologies/ techniques (e.g. UML, xBML, EPC) and tool (3 to 5 years)
- Experience testing (UAT) based on requirement documents including a performance of root-cause analysis within core and environment system (4 to 6 years)
- Experience in Adcubum Syrius parameterization (tables, rules, workflows, etc.) from implementation to testing including a level-adequate communication and documentation (2 to 4 years)
- Certification in the field of Adcubum Sirius is a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: July 2019
Location: Geneva and Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!