We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Business Analyst E-Commerce, SalesForce Commerce Cloud Platform
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
Reporting to a Project Director from the E-commerce & Omnichannel Practice, you will work on the whole project life cycle from the pre-sales to design stage for our accounts.
You will be a privileged interlocutor for our clients regarding all the questions relative to your business expertise on e-commerce and your functional expertise on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
Pre-sales intervention on international transformation projects:
- Supporting the client in the expression of his needs while taking into account the project context;
- Converting and formalising the project context;
- Checking feasibility by comparing functional needs with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution;
- Developing a privileged relationship with the client along with to the project leader.
Omnichannel e-commerce platform design and implementation:
- Framing the client’s needs during the design stage;
- Preparing and leading functional workshops with the client;
- Structuring et producing the functional specifications;
- Ensuring the settings and the configuration of the solution;
- Ensuring the delivery quality on functional side;
- Creating the tests plans;
- Supporting client teams in the implementation phase – training, change management;
- In run phase, understanding customers behaviours and analysing performance results to propose improvements for optimization
Capitalizing on the practice projects
You will work on very different subjects such as international e-commerce platforms conception and roll-out, customer journeys and omnichannel management (click & collect, web-to-store, Store2Web, m-commerce, PIM, RCU, Payment), marketplaces, commercial synergies with stores and retailers, InStore and the B2B Sales force.
What we expect from you.
Fourth or fifth-year university level (Engineering, Web studies, WebMarketing), you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in e-commerce platform projects management in IT Consulting or in a Multichannel E-commerce Department for a final client.
You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a functional consultant on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, or on the Magento or Hybris platforms in the context of a company organised in networks (e-commerce website, marketplace, points of sales network, call centre, social networks).
You are passionate about e-commerce challenges and the strong innovation of Salesforce ecosystem. You are interested in the technical aspects of an e-Commerce strategy, Point of Sales and omnichannel processes.
You are fluent in English (International clients and client’s teams).
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to email@example.com
Starting date: ASAP.
Location: GenevaJetzt bewerben