We are Capgemini Switzerland.
With more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Core Banking
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
Sharp and focused?
Interested in working with technology to better business?
Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Conduct, participate and moderate workshops and interviews with business users within the bank
- Write the functional specifications
- Document business requirements, use cases and processes for delivery teams
- Manage and own product backlog for requirements and scope management
- Participate in setting the Core Banking
- Participate in responding to calls for tender
What we expect from you.
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT with skills in performing in a Business Analyst role and at least 5 on Core Banking ERI banking topics
- processes to Software requirements.
- Strong knowledge on business analysis discipline and tools
- Experience in client interactions, conducting user workshops
- Communication skills. Fluency in English and French
- SWISS or Valid work permit or EU citizen ONLY
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: ASAP.