Websphere Portal Consultant
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a
global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group
reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients,
Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that
fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A
deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of
working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its
worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
a trademark belonging to Capgemini
– Capgemini America Inc is an Equal
Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and
Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or
environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner
in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to
provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity,
Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying
job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that
such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Position: Websphere Portal Developer / Lead
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. IBM Web Sphere portal 8.0 or higher 5+ years design
& development experience.
2. Some IBM WCM knowledge required. Experience
will be a plus.
3. Java/JEE development experience 6+ years.
4. Good communication skills
5. Knowledge of Web services will be a plus.
6. Knowledge of administration and configuration
will be a plus.
7. Rational Application Developer
9+ and/or eclipse good working knowledge
8. Portal theme development and design is a plus
9. SSO, security, and granular access
configuration is a plus
10. Java/JEE Design patterns knowledge required.