UX / UI Analyst
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries,
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together
with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and
digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and
competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed
its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
This is a general description of the Duties,
Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical,
mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment
opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Title: UX Analyst
• Always be innovating. Building new and innovative
products that our customers love to use give us a distinct advantage over our
competition and are crucial to our success.
• Academic background in visual/human interaction,
computer science, graphic design, or related field. • Deep understanding of all
stages of the design process.
• Clean visual design sensibilities.
• Proven record of design usability for web, mobile,iOT
& Headless based experiences.
• Comfort working with frontend technologies such as
• Proficient in working with Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch
experience is a plus. Bonus points
• Strong client (presentation) communication skills and
the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and
• Familiarity with developer/engineer tools and SDKs
• Understanding of platform specific nomenclature (eg.
segmented controller, picker, table view)
• The ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas
for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Experience with project estimation
• Knowledge of the Scrum development process
• Experience planning and facilitating user research and
usability tests including familiarity with tools such as Silverback and More.