With 180,639 employees in over 40 countries in Europe,
North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the Group reported consolidated
revenues of €11,915 million in 2015. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and
drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has
developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Create integration automation framework using one or
more automation frameworks
• Work in an Agile environment with mature CI/CD and
• Partner closely with developers on test driven
• Should be able to assess test cases for automation
and create automation scripts using Selenium or other open source automation
• Lead a team of 4-5 automation/manual testers.
• Be the go-to functional expert for the Dev and QA
teams Skill, Experience: Basic Technical Requirements 8 years hands on
automation testing experience 5-7 years hands on Java Micro services/API
Testing Desirable Skills
understanding of automation concepts. Understanding of multiple automation
tools and frameworks. Proven ability of adjusting to new frameworks across
• Agile Practitioner – Hands on knowledge of working
with CI/CD and DevOps tools
• Hands on experience of working on Spring MVC
Integration Test Framework
• Good understanding of API Testing, REST Docs, MVC
integration, Java and Selenium.
• Should have previous exposure to writing complex test
plans involving several integration points
• Should be savvy with HP ALM 11.00
• Should be good in communication and stakeholder
• Should have robust Java skillset
• Should have in depth knowledge of REST and SOAP
• Should have worked on API automation and UI
• Should be able to make decisions and be a problem
• Quick learner. Must adapt to changing technology
landscape and to new functional areas with ease.
• Strong documentation skills should be able to
effectively back up system analysts.