Sr Mainframe Developer
Role: Sr Mainframe Developer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Skills & Job Description:
• Contribute to implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts, and coordinate systems installation
• Assist with the isolation and resolution of software issues
• Participate in releases and production roll-outs
• Participate in research to identify effective solutions
• Participate in and provide input into the design, re-design and development Skills and Knowledge
• Experience with COBOL,JCL,VSAM, CICS. Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must.
• Experience in production Support.
• Communicative and social – must be able to communicate well with teams
• Enthusiastic – must be high-energy
• Continual improvement - must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques.
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law