Senior Solution Architect – Java Solution Architect
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
• 10+ years of JEE programming experience
• 3+ years of experience in architecting JEE application
• Experience in Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
• Experience with RESTful architecture and SOA architecture.
• Experience in designing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache, and Integration patterns.
• Experience in core Java development using concurrent threading model, JVM tuning, GC management. Experience in Database SQL tuning, NoSQL DB is a plus.
• Expertise in one or more of the JEE containers (Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, or Weblogic)
• Must have work as architect for high volume high throughput applications in the past.
• Experience using Agile practices such as TDD, XP, continuous integration, unit testing to deliver solutions
• Familiarity with builds and dependency management using Maven or similar tool
• Should have excellent presentation skills and ability to express conceptual and physical architecture to directors and other key strategic partners
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel.
Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings.
Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended
Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects.
Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
- 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law