Senior Software Consultant
With more than 180,000 people in
over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of
consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global
revenues of EUR 11.79 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and
delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the
results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed
its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/
Job Role: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
• Converting functional specification
document‘s into technical specifications, and coding using Asp.Net MVC5, Entity
Framework 5 and above .
• JQUERY, Webservice, C#, RESTFUL Services
• Graphical user interface (GUI) design using
HTML5/CSS3 and other web design technologies.
• Testing with multiple browsers and
operating systems to ensure the best compatibility.
• Web optimization and performance tuning
• Assuring compliance to webs standards and
addressing basic accessibility issues c.
• Knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 5.0 framework
• Four (4)+ years as Web Developer
• Four (4)+ years of experience in converting
functional specification document‘s into technical specifications
• Four (4)+ years net 4.0, Entity Framework
5.0/6.0 and C# experience
• Knowledge in mobile application design is a
• Knowledge in Bootstrap
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is
a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital
status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your
rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law