SAS DI Developer
- To work on multiple data warehouse projects coding from end to end.
- To design, develop, and test SAS codes according to project specifications and application standards
- Preparing test scripts and test cases for unit and system testing
- To be involved in all testing phases (unit testing, regression testing) and support in project SIT & UAT.
- To assist in project implementation activities (coordination with PSS and relevant vendors) to ensure success implementation of project
- To provide post implementation support to project rolled-out.
- Assist in documenting user guides/ technical documentation for project involved.
Skills & Attributes:
- Total 7-9 years of experience.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of hands-on experience on SAS DI Programming.
- Exposure in data warehouse projects experience
- Good analytic skill and able to handle multiple data warehouse projects at the same time
- Fluent in English and good communication skill
Your application can be addressed to:
Global Sourcing & Recruitment