Salesforce Developer / Lead
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a
global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group
reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients,
Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that
fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A
deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of
working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its
worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
– Capgemini America Inc is an Equal
Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and
Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental
demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this
position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals
with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider
reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or
changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do
not pose an undue hardship.
Job Location: Bloomington ,
Role: Salesforce Developer/ Lead
• Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com
platform using Apex programming language and Visulforce.
• Develop software solutions using Java (SE & EE),
Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
. • Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex
software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
• Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also
execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional
testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that
the feature is delivered with highest quality.
Experience and Skills:
• 3+ years’ experience with Force.com development (Apex &
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales
• 2+ years Java application development experience (J2SE and J2EE)
• Experience with web programming including JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS,
• Experience with web services development.
• Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications.
• Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design
• Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive
deadlines. Desirable skills:
• Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
• Experience developing business process related applications or
• Java Tuning (memory and performance management, memory leaks,
• Proficiency in SQL & PL/SQL tuning and query optimization