With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Title: Qlikview Developer
• Develop, design and test BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements.
• Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
• Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents.
• Development of operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights.
• Maintain and support Qlikview environment
? Assist and support multiple product teams across IMD with Qlik reporting questions and issues
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
- Qlik view / qlik sense or related data visualization / analytic tools
- Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
- Experience in Java and related technologies, with experience working across a full technology stack from database to front-end.
- Asset management domain knowledge
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law