With more than 193,000 people in over 44
countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting,
technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of
EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers
business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results
they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own
way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
New York City, NY
Project Management ProfessionalWe are seeking a
focused Project Management professional to take on an exciting and high profile
role within the TSO Team, engaging with internal technology managers, security
subject matter experts, and business customers as we build new processes and
technologies to improve the effectiveness and quality of the Firm?s security
ecosystem. The successful candidate will assist with Project Management efforts
within the TSO program and IT Security Training, working closely with a globally
distributed team. The scope of involvement requires someone that is proactive,
communicative, diligent, and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge and experience with Project Management techniques /
· Ability to interact and empathize with internal and external
teams, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner for those teams.
· Must be comfortable working with senior level managers across
a global organization.
· Results-focused, with an ability to manage multiple
activities to published deadlines.
· Excellent organizational and presentation skills required.
· Independent & creative problem solving.
· Strong team spirit and customer focus.
· Proven ability to manage the idea-incubation lifecycle at all
stages - from initial idea, to requirements, to planning, through to delivery
and project completion.
· Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently
prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team
· Willingness to take ownership and accountability of team work
items and goals; strong commitment to high quality standards.
· Microsoft Project experience, with demonstrable skill in
construction and evaluation of project plans.
· Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Excel, PowerPoint,
and Word Skills
Experience with project management within the
Financial Services industry and/or Information Technology