Project Lead - Performance Test Lead
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us athttp://www.capgemini.com/.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Work Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Desired skills and responsibilities:
· 7 + years of performance testing experience
· Experience in deriving strategy for large complex applications
· Expertise in performance testing tool LoadRunner
· Knowledge in APM tools like AppDynamics, New Relic.
· Experience with multiple performance tools and protocols (Web, Citrix, Webservices, Tru-Client).
· Knowledge on performance testing of mobile applications and opensource performance tools like jmeter
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with performance test planning, strategy and execution planning.
· Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions