Production Support Analyst -Java
- Provides support to production services
- keep the production system up and running so that SLAs can be met, on both the platform and application levels
- respond to emergency callout, provide first level diagnosis of problems and escalate as and when necessary
- monitor Remedy tickets raised against eBBS application and determine appropriate support escalation
- monitor production system performance and gather data for reporting
- plan, execute and track both scheduled PSS fix and the implementation of emergency patches to production
- Has to support multiple applications at a time.
- Has to work on non- business hours.
- Must have 6-9 Years of relevant working experience in Java & J2ee
- Analysis Skill & Problem Solving skill
- Core Java/J2EE programming
- Java Production Support Experience
- Core banking experience.
Nice to have:
- IBM MQ Series
- Control –M
- Unix Shell Command,CITRIX
- Network Technology. Eg. Hardware, protocol, HTTP, TCP, UDP, HTML, Webservice; Application, Putty, SSH, FTP, SFTP.
- Microsoft Office
- Business writing/communication skill
Our company culture is based on 7 shared values. Honesty and trust allow collaboration; team spirit and modesty sustain it; and the resulting creative freedom and boldness lead to quality results –especially when infused with a sense of fun
In addition to an interesting remuneration package, we offer you a professional and international work environment where you will work on major projects. We provide you with intense professional development and stretch you as much as needed to put your skills into action, learn and progress.
Your application can be addressed to:
Global Sourcing & Recruitment