With 180,639 employees in over 40 countries in Europe,
North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the Group reported consolidated
revenues of €11,915 million in 2015. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and
drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has
developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location : Monterey Park,CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
Install/Configure Pentaho Environment in Hadoop
Environment (Hortonworks Big Data Distribution).
• Administer Pentaho Environments in Dev, Test
and Production domains.
• Work with Support to solve various Pentaho
issues faced by Team,
• Work on Performance issues in Pentaho.
• Design and optimize data mart schemes in order
to handle the dimensions and measures required.
• Create Schemas using Pentaho Infrastructure for
Reporting & Analytics
• Serve as sole subject matter expert in the
development of business intelligence reports and analysis
• Research and integrate external data sources
into OLTP and Data Mart environment
• Manage reporting environment including report
data sources, security, subscriptions and metadata.
• Troubleshoot reported problems pertaining to
reports and the reporting database environment, working closely with other IT
members, especially DBAs, Systems Analysts and Systems Engineers, identifying
the cause and designing or developing an approach for resolution
• Work directly with business owners and analysts
in the development of requirements and user stories for data solutions.