.Net developer with Production Support
With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Title: .Net developer with Production Support
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Proficient with Microsoft technologies. Proficient with VB.NET is added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in production support & application maintenance processes related to L1, L2, L3 is needed (Incident and Problem Management).
- Insurance domain knowledge and understanding, commercial lines would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, to be able to act as a liaison between his Application leads and the Customer technology group.
- Provide support in identifying risks and issues and help manage them.
- Assign appropriate tasks to project team members; coach and provide guidance on development best-practices.
- Should have experience working in an Offshore-Onsite model.
- Ensures planning and staffing of resources are adequately aligned to address support needs, recommends improvements, provides business process knowledge and/or subject matter expertise for addressing business area technology decisions.
- Ensures efficiency and productivity of systems used by being an integral part of design and problem solving team.
- Responsible for the development of best practices for support processes and procedures including tools and techniques to optimize performance.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law