Lead Data Analyst
Role: Lead Data Analyst
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Fulltime
Skills & Job Description:
Good experience in Capital Markets/Banking and Data Management
• 10+ years experience in financial industry & information technology.
• 5+ years experience in developing requirements & conducting data analysis in financial industry. Experience in data analysis of compliance process / reports/data is required
• Subject matter expertise in data quality rules and data quality KPI’s and data quality process flow .
• Expertise in conducting workshop with Business to collect requirement, issues and challenges
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, information systems or related field
• Good communication skills Technical Skills:
• Working knowledge of relational data model and writing SQL against databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2 etc.
• Experience with using Data Quality / Data Profiling tools creating Microsoft Project Documents to capture the results of data analysis and data quality issues
• Able to understand BI reports (Business Objects / Cognos / Crystal Reports etc. ) and conduct analysis
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law