Java Developer with Angular JS
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title: Java Developer with Angular JS
Location: NYC, NY
Duties & Responsibilities:
Angular JS Position Basic Technical Requirements
• Hands On software Development experience working on Client/ Server, Multi-tier, Web based applications
• Strong Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring Framework (Core/MVC), Java Script
• J2EE Technologies including EJB3, JMS, JDBC,
• Web Services / SOA, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
• Experience architecting and developing web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
• Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• Experience using tools such as JUnit, Eclipse, Git/Stash, teamcity.
• Proven track record in developing high quality applications
• Ability to mentor other developers and provide technical direction on application architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications.
• Proven experience working in complex technology environments
• Possesses wide base of experience in many disciplines of information technology including:
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices
• Optimum Web Application design for maximum performance
• Performance Management and Capacity Planning