Java Developer with Angular JS
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries,
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together
with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and
digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and
competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed
its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
This is a general description of the Duties,
Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical,
mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment
opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Title: Java Developer
with Angular JS
Angular JS Position Basic Technical
• Hands On software Development experience
working on Client/ Server, Multi-tier, Web based applications
• Strong Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring
Framework (Core/MVC), Java Script
• Strong in Web UI Technologies: HTML5,
• J2EE Technologies including EJB3, JMS,
• Web Services / SOA, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST
• Experience architecting and developing
web-based systems, data processing systems, and enterprise integration systems
• Experience using Agile/Scrum development
• Experience using tools such as JUnit,
Eclipse, Git/Stash, teamcity.
• Proven track record in developing high
• Ability to mentor other developers and
provide technical direction on application architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Experience with gathering and documenting
technical requirements and specifications.
• Proven experience working in complex
• Possesses wide base of experience in many
disciplines of information technology including:
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA),
• Optimum Web Application design for maximum
• Performance Management and Capacity