Healthcare IT Senior Project Manager
With more than 180,000 people in over 40
countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting,
technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of
EUR 11,915 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and
drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has
developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/
Rightshore ® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Capgemini is seeking
an IT Project Manager with healthcare business experience.
Candidate should have strong knowledge in software development life cycle and
project delivery; knowledge in the areas of healthcare business not
limited to benefits, network, membership, plan,
claims and provider.
have at least 7 plus years of exposure to IT system integration as
a Project Manager
have fair understanding of
healthcare business and related IT systems
have solid communication skills
Must have experience in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be
local to the Ewing NJ area
unless candidates want to relocate with minor assistance from Capgemini.
be extremely proficient in Health Care product types
Knowledge in PlanView, ClearQuest and other project management tools
be highly knowledgeable regarding various health care provider types
Care Act implementation experience preferred
experience preferred, including ITS knowledge and BCBSA
in Summary of Benefit Coverage and Portals is preferred.
knowledge of Planview and ClearQuest
Project Scope and Schedule
- Determines project goals and priorities with project
sponsors, project owner, DPMO or Program Manager
- May be responsible for one or more projects.
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others
in project management practices; review quality of work and manages
integration of team members work
- Co-create a project charter with the team, including the
definition of completion and success criteria.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project's
objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a
project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Establish clear priorities among project activities.
Develop and maintain project plan in Microsoft project in high
Project Financials and Budget
- Conduct monthly forecasting process based on work-effort
- Actively manage budget for project
- Manage allocation of capital vs. expense expenditures
- Manage the accrual and reclass process
Risks and Issues
- Analyze risks, establish contingency plans and identify
trigger events and responsibility for initiating mitigating action.
Oversee Risk activities.
- Gather stakeholder input and rank the top project risks in
terms of total impact.
- Develop monthly executive status reports to VP, SVP, Directors and CIO
- Deliver report out to executives when required
within formal PMO
- Works with EPMO QA Manager to ensure implementation of PM
standards, processes, and support services
- Provides performance input to team members, functional
managers and/or the DPMO /Program Manager.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders including VP, SVP and CIO and vendors, keeping them informed of progress and issues in
order to manage expectations on all project requirements and
the delivery of projects through the entire development lifecycle
and maintain project plan in
Risk and Issues
and monitor delivery across cross functional project teams
project information in project portfolio tool
with release management to plan for releases
development of executive presentations on a regular basis
and distribute status reports including dashboards for Executive Sponsors
budget and forecasting/EPMO required activities
Business decisions and understanding of impacts/next steps
activities of Business Analysts
in operational readiness activities leading up to compliance date
in post-implementation monitoring