With more than 193,000 people in over 44
countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting,
technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of
EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers
business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results
they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own
way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Rightshore ® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Title: Filenet Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN / New York, NY
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
• FileNet update experience & Agile experience
• Participate in or lead planning, engineering, design, implementation, integration and support of Enterprise Content Management system infrastructures and technologies.
• Participate in or lead planning, engineering, design implementation and support of Enterprise Content Management systems operational procedures and processes.
• Partner with the Capacity Management, Engineering Production Management, AD and the Business to ensure business and customer expectations are maintained and exceeded.
• Participate in or lead the evaluation and recommendation of new products and technologies, maintains knowledge of emerging technologies for application to the enterprise.
• Participate in or lead the identification and resolution of complex Enterprise Content Management system computing problems (Tier 3 support) utilizing product knowledge and structured trouble-shooting tools and techniques. Support Disaster Recovery implementation and testing as required.
• 5-10 years of experience working in an Engineering capacity (planning, design, implementation, configuration, upgrades, migrations, troubleshooting and support) of high availability Enterprise Content Management systems (IBM FileNet Image Services, IBM FileNet P8 ECM Suite including; Content Engine, Process Engine, Application Engine, Workplace, CFS)
• Experience working in an engineering capacity (planning, design, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and support) of highly available farmed J2EE Application server infrastructures. (IBM WebSphere ND) and Records Management platforms (IBM Enterprise Records)
• Experience working in an Enterprise Content Management Systems upgrade, migration and consolidation vendor toolsets. (IBM Image Services, IBM P8 ECM suite, IBM Enterprise Records)
• Experience in Enterprise Content Management System support (Tier 2 and Tier 3) for large scale FileNet ECM installations
• Vendor certification in IBM/FileNet ECM products: P8, Image Services, Case manager, Enterprise Records
• Vendor certification in IBM WebSphere Application Server.
• Thorough understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technology including: Virtualization, Clustering, Data Replication, server farms. Global Failover, Global Naming, Global site selection.
• Experience with Unix shell scripting, Pearl scripting, Maestro scheduling, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Ability to construct SQL queries for Relational Database, Technical documentation.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
• Experience in migrating content across platform versions or from other disparate ECM solutions.
• Experience in migrating content centric P8-workflows.
• Experience in configuring & customizing ICN.
• Experience in configuring ICC.
Please send me your updated resume in case you are interested in this position at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can also forward the requirement to your Friends/Colleagues.