• Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of PRPC V7.X and Java/J2EE programming/environment, application server and database knowledge and leads development activities
• Knowledge of PRPC V7.X architecture & JEE
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds • Strong experience with Messaging services and transformation
• In depth knowledge of standards/technologies that enable messaging, including XML, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, HTTP and SSL
• Deep Experience with solutions for multi-channels
• Excellent communication skills and ability to present to Customer Management / Stakeholders
• Experience in integrating Solutions with various communications protocols (SOAP, REST, WSDLs, Gateways, APIs, etc.)
• Knowledge of integration patterns and the role of Message Broker in integration Functional Expertise
• Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as capital markets & banking
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods. • Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation.
Experience and Skills
• Pega PRPC Certified
• 12+ years of relevant industry experience
• 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.