Individual must be able to design and develop applications requiring back end storage like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and also APIs for front end UI in AngularJS/NodeJS. The role will require independent delivery however also to lead teams during customer engagements.
• Hands on experience in Elasticsearch ELK stack- Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash, REST API integration.
• Good understanding of Lucene architecture, SolR integration and migration to Elasticsearch is a strong plus.
• Hands on experience with security integration like Windows AD, LDAP, and Kerberos with Elasticsearch environment.
• Hands on NoSQL data stores - Hbase /Phoenix; Cassandra/CQL; MongoDB and backend data architecture.
• Hands on Titan or other graph databases and graph processing.
• Experience and understanding of with Natural Language Processing frameworks.
• Hands on experience with relevancy scoring and analytical application of Elasticsearch.
• Experience with evaluating existing Elastic clusters, configuration parameters, indexing, search and query performance tuning, security and administration.
• Hands on experience with developing in multiple languages (Python, Bash, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS, and other scripting languages).
• Understanding of installation, system level tasks, handling data collections, network issues, data pipes, and cluster level administration.
• Search implementation in a Cloud environment would also be a strong plus.
• Experience with real time integration technologies like Kafka, Storm, or similar.
• Experience in using file formats like XML, and JSON.
• Exposure to DevOps technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, or similar is a strong plus.