With 180,639 employees in over 40 countries in Europe,
North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the Group reported consolidated
revenues of €11,915 million in 2015. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and
drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has
developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location : Schaumburg, IL (Chicago area)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Architect and model Netezza database objects based on Business
2. Architect, design and develop ETL solution based on Informatica and Natezza.
3. Support defect traiging and resolution.
4. Lead a team of designers and developers.
5. Ability to perform performance tuning on ETL and database.